Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

My Pub Crawl Experience



Last week, my friends and I decided to do something unconventional and crazy for the weekend.  A list of things that we should do at the end of the week was thought of but nothing quite matched the idea of crazy plus unconventional.  Just when we were giving up hope of doing something fun and were planning to followthe same old and boring tradition of pizzas, drinks and movies, one of us suggested why not join the London Pub crawl. Well, honestly the idea of pub crawling initially was not on my list of things to-do someday. But since my whole gang was game and excited about it, I thought to myself, why not give it a go.  After all, there is always a first time.

How did it go?

When we had gathered at The Light Bar which was the starting point of that evening’s pub crawl, what really caught my attention were the people of The Shoreditch Pub Crawl London who had posters and funky badges and colourful clipboards. The night began as more and more people joined us.  The bars we hopped into had live music playing and dance was everywhere. There were tourists and students and people of different age groups. There was lots of drinks and food. Pub Crawl Mania was everywhere and we were not the only group who were pub crawling at the bar which made the evening more thrilling.

What I Really Enjoyed

The London pub crawl offered us free shots at different clubs which was very exciting. I got to meet so many new people and made so many friends. I remember we danced the night away. We even went to a bar which had a pool. A couple of my favourite tunes played back to back and all were seen grooving to the beat. But my most memorable incident was the street graffiti in the lanes and by lanes of London.  The colourful designs sprayed on the walls sure made the whole experience quite unforgettable for me. The entire experience was exhilarating and exhausting also as we were among the many who stayed back post the pub crawl and continued to party. 

Necessities

The only things that one has to keep in mind are an appropriate and comfortable dress code which matches with the theme.  (You definitely don’t want to feel left out) Another thing to keep in mind is to carry your Id proof or you might just miss out on all the fun. Don’t forget to stick around with someone you know or you might get lost in the crowd.

Finally…

Now that’s definitely one of the things to put on my To Do list every month.  I made fun memories that night and I would definitely recommend the Pub Crawl London to everyone even if you have been to all the bars in London.  It offers you a wild partying experience and that is something you must have a taste of. PubCrawling Mania is soon catching up with all folks and is becoming popular rapidly. It is spreading like wild fire and more and more people are joining pub crawl London.

Aana Richards is a student doing her MBA and often writes for reputed blogs and travel and living magazines. She has been writing for other fields also for the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment